[bc-gnso] CORRECTION: BC Nominating Committee Elections: Results

stephvg at gmail.com stephvg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 22:30:10 UTC 2013

Thank you all, I am honored to be able to serve the BC this coming year.

Thanks to Jimson and Ron for your willingness to serve our group.

Congratulations to Sarah. I look forward to serving alongside you on the 2014 NomCom.

Thanks to Bene, Glen and Rob for running our election process for us.

Best,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/