[bc-gnso] Policy calendar for 29-Aug-2013 BC member call

Aparna Sridhar aparnasridhar at google.com
Thu Aug 29 15:35:06 UTC 2013

All,

For your reference, Google's comment on postponement of the GNSO review can
be found here:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-gnso-review-15jul13/msg00001.html

I also note that the ISP constituency has filed a comment recommending that
the review not be delayed.

Cheers,

Aparna Sridhar
Policy Counsel