[bc-gnso] URGENT: Election Announcement - Outcome of the Nominations for BC Officer Elections 2013 - technical issue with BC Votes email address

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Fri Feb 15 20:47:27 UTC 2013

Dear BC Members,

I have been notified by a few BC Members that the election announcement
below was not received. There seems to be a technical problem with the
BC Votes email address posting to the BC list, so I am now emailing this
announcement from the BC Secretariat email address.

*Please find below the announcement of the outcome of the nomination
period for the BC Officer Elections for 2013, which was sent to the list
earlier today.*

My apologies for the inconvenience,

Thank you,

Kind regards,