[bc-gnso] Transcript & MP3 recording: BC Candidate Call - Feb. 19, 2013

Elisa Cooper Elisa.Cooper at markmonitor.com
Wed Feb 20 23:26:28 UTC 2013

On yesterday's candidate call, I was asked about ICANN's outreach activities in Africa.

I was unable to answer that question as I was not familiar with ICANN's approach to improving outreach in Africa.

However, after reviewing ICANN's initiative<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-10aug12-en.htm> aimed at increasing participation in that region, I can wholeheartedly say that I am fully supportive it.

Please do let me know if there are any further questions on this subject or any other.

Best,
Elisa

Elisa Cooper
Director of Product Marketing