[bc-gnso] Nom Com February Report Card

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Fri Feb 22 23:52:01 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of Waudo Sigunga and I, please find attached the Report Card from
the Nominating Committee meeting this past Wednesday.

A few highlights to note:

*    Participation on the NomCom 2013 calls remains very high, with very few
members missing the calls.

*    For BC members who are attending WSIS + 10 and IGF Consultation in
Paris, please note that the NomCom Chair will be hosting an outreach event
on Feb 28.  I understand that our current Chair, Marilyn is confirmed, and
Waudo and I would welcome knowing who else from the BC is planning on
participating at the IGF to ensure that all of you are informed of the
reception.

*    Outreach into all ICANN regions also remains a key priority, and Waudo
Siganga is undertaking outreach in Africa, with support from other African
BC members.

As always, if you have any comments, suggestions or recommendations for
Waudo or me, please feel free to contact us directly.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc. <http://www.rnapartners.com>