[bc-gnso] Updated version 3 for submission on 15-Jan: BC comment on Strawman Solution

Gabriela Szlak gabrielaszlak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:05:07 UTC 2013

Great work Steve, thank you and thanks to all,
(Please note that I tried but could not open the link to the timeline
developed by Chris)
G.

*Gabriela Szlak *
Directora Iniciativas RED/ODR y eGobernanza
eInstituto
25 de mayo 611 Piso 3º  - C1002ABM
Ciudad Autonoma Buenos Aires - Argentina
(+54 11) 4878-0179
*Skype:* gabrielaszlak
odr at einstituto.org <presidencia at einstituto.org>
www.einstituto.org