[bc-gnso] Materials for upcoming meetings in LA - Agenda BC Meeting Monday Jan. 28 & Intersessional Meeting Jan. 29 - 30

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Wed Jan 23 18:15:16 UTC 2013

Dear BC Members,

Please find attached relevant materials for the upcoming meetings taking
place in LA next week.

The BC is hosting a meeting on Monday, Jan. 28th, 2013 which is a
working session for the ExComm. Please find the agenda for the meeting
attached.

The room ICANN provided for Monday's meeting, has _6 additional seats
for__BC members_, but we also have provided remote participation for all
members to join on the phone. We regret that the ICANN facilities are
limited, but dial in and transcripts will support all BC members joining
the preparatory Meeting Monday.

If you are local to California and can take one of the 6 seats on
Monday, please let the me, BC Secretariat, know by email as soon as
possible.

Please also find attached the agenda for the Intersessional meeting on
1/29 and 1/30 attached. The number of attendees for these meetings have
been limited by ICANN, and it is therefore not possible to volunteer to
join in person unfortunately.

All meetings will however be accessible via remote participation. Please
let me, BC Secretariat, know which sessions you are interested in
joining and participating in during the two days. The BC Chair has asked
that we make every effort to have BC members recognized during the
sessions, so please RSVP back to me with the sessions you are interested
in joining to ensure you are recognized by the Chair and Officers
present on site.

Dial in details for all sessions will be sent to BC members shortly.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat