[bc-gnso] Re: July NomCom report card

svg at stephanevangelder.com svg at stephanevangelder.com
Mon Jul 8 07:32:23 UTC 2013

Colleagues,

Ron and Waudo have expressed surprise at seeing me send the NomCom report card to our group list this weekend.

I want to apologize to them and anyone else that feels I overstepped my mark by doing so.

I had just gotten the report card approved by the NomCom Chair and was in the process of sending it to the various contacts I normally put it out to, and thought it would be helpful to also send it to the BC list.

I did not understand there be would be sensitivities about this and was certainly not trying to upset anyone. So once again, my apologies to our NomCom reps for this error in judgment.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Durban next week.

Safe travels,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/