[bc-gnso] Business Leadership South Africa

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Wed Jul 10 00:42:51 UTC 2013

All,

In anticipation of my first trip to South Africa and as a GNSO Councillor representing the Commercial and Business Users Constituency, I have been paying closer attention to information about the business community in the country -- always on the look out for new members!

I recently came across a story in a public relations industry magazine written by Thero Setilone, CEO of Business Leadership South Africa.  Here is a link to the story: http://www.brunswickgroup.com/files/html/brunswickreviewIssue7/assets/pdf/master-of-its-fate.pdf  I wonder if he or someone from the group will be in Durban for the ICANN meeting.

And here is a link to the Business Leadership site: http://www.businessleadership.org.za/home/index.html

On the site, I found an interesting Executive Director's report from 2010 that makes for, to me at least, interesting reading.  Here is the link: http://www.businessleadership.org.za/gup/filez/Press_Release_SA_as_a_Developed_Country_23_November_2010.pdf

Cheers,

John Berard