[bc-gnso] FW: New LinkedIn Group for ICANN Business Enagagement

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sun Jul 14 06:44:58 UTC 2013

Here's the ICANN for Business website we're discussing in Durban this morning.

 ICANN for Business<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/ICANN-Business-5097881> <http://www.linkedin.com/groups/ICANN-Business-5097881> on LinkedIn.

Executive Director
NetChoice
http://www.NetChoice.org and http://blog.netchoice.org
+1.202.420.7482

Subject: New LinkedIn Group for ICANN Business Enagagement

To Stakeholders of ICANN in the Business Community:

Over the past six months you have helped shape our thinking on how to engage with organizations like yours.
Here's what we've heard: we need to make ICANN easier to follow and continue show its relevance to a variety of businesses.

To that end, we are launching ICANN for Business<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/ICANN-Business-5097881> <http://www.linkedin.com/groups/ICANN-Business-5097881> on LinkedIn. Please join today and comment on what you see!

Thank you for your attention and advice.  I hope you will continue to provide feedback to me or to our content coordinator, Riccardo Ruffolo.

Christopher Mondini

VP, Stakeholder Engagement
North America and Global Business

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300; Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

chris.mondini at icann.org<mailto:chris.mondini at icann.org>
+1 (310) 578-8658 (direct)
+1 (650) 796-4665 (mobile)
Skype: chris.mondini.icann