[bc-gnso] FW: ICANN "Misspoke" about URS Contracts

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Thu Jul 18 09:17:09 UTC 2013

FYI--I thought BC members would want to know that ICANN's written commitment to enter into contracts with URS providers is something they now appear to have no intention of carrying out. I believe this creates serious policy and credibility issues.

http://internetcommerce.org/URS_Truth_Breach

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal

Virtualaw LLC

1155 F Street, NW