[bc-gnso] Durban meetings: Transcripts for CSG and BC Closed meetings

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Thu Jul 18 17:57:19 UTC 2013

Dear BC Members,

As mentioned in my previous email, I will release transcripts from sessions
in Durban as they become available. As I normally do I will then work on
reports from the sessions and release them to members. All materials
(transcripts, reports, presentations and recordings) will then be posted on
the BC wiki and website as for all other meetings.

Please find attached the following transcripts for your convenience:

Sunday, July 14th:

1.       Closed CSG Session with Board member Bill Graham

2.       Closed CSG Afternoon Session

Monday, July 15th:

1.       Closed BC Meeting

Wednesday, July 17th:

1.       BC Closed meeting

Again please note I will review all transcripts in depth whilst working on
reports prior to posting them on the website (correct names, spelling, etc)
but for the moment I thought members would need these recordings asap to
consult immediately.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi