[bc-gnso] Nom-comm 2013 Final report card

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 00:55:45 UTC 2013

I join with all BC officers and member in thanking you both. It is a challenging role, and this period was the higher one in terms of numbers of slots. I also saw from one of your reports that this year's numbers of applicants was very high, (as well as high quality). Having read about 80-90 SOIs when I was on nomcom (yeas ago) I respect that extra workload of an additional +++!

Thanks to the BC's two participants in the 2013 NomCom!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T