[bc-gnso] Minutes - BC Open Meeting in Durban, July 16th, 2013

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Thu Jul 25 09:12:03 UTC 2013

Dear BC Members,

Please find attached the minutes from the BC Open meeting which took place
on Tuesday, July 16th, 2013 at 1:15 pm in Durban. I have also attached the
updated and corrected transcript for your convenience.

I will submit the minutes from the two BC closed meetings as soon as they
are ready with their updated transcripts as well.

Please note that minutes and transcripts are also available on the BC Wiki:
https://community.icann.org/x/0YHbAQ

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi