[bc-gnso] FOR FINAL REVIEW: BC comments on proposed new gTLD Registry Agreement

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Jun 6 21:59:57 UTC 2013

ICANN posted the final new gTLD Registry Agreement for public comment. (<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/proposed-raa-22apr13-en.htm>link<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/base-agreement-29apr13-en.htm>)

On todays BC member call we discussed two minor edits to the BC comment draft.  (attached)
Note that this comment is based closely on BC's March comments on previous Registry Agreement (link<http://www.bizconst.org/Positions-Statements/BC%20Comment%20on%20new%20gTLD%20Registry%20Agreement%20FINAL.pdf%20>)

Please do your final review by 8-Jun-2013 so that we can submit to ICANN by the deadline of 11-Jun.
Any objections or edits should be sent as Reply to All.

Thanks again to Elisa Cooper for work on this draft.
Vice chair for policy coordination
Business Constituency