[bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW BY 8-JUNE: BC comments on Accountability and Transparency Review Team Questions

stephvg at gmail.com stephvg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 17:31:12 UTC 2013

Thanks Steve,

Here's a v2 with just one proposed edit. I support this text as amended.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/