[bc-gnso] ALERTS From the Secretariat: Pre-Beijing New gTLD Update Webinar

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Thu Mar 14 11:11:46 UTC 2013

Dear BC Members,

Please find below the ICANN Announcement regarding the upcoming
Pre-Beijing New gTLD Update Webinar taking place on the 26th of March at
10 pm UTC.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsobc/Home
www.bizconst.org
bc-secretariat at icann.org

https://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-12mar13-en.htm

  Pre-Beijing New gTLD Update Webinar

Join ICANN staff for a Pre-Beijing New gTLD Program Update webinar.

      Webinar Details