[bc-gnso] RE: DRAFT FOR REVIEW: BC comment on ACDR's proposal to serve as a UDRP provider

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Fri Mar 22 21:39:59 UTC 2013

Thank Mahmoud for offering this opportunity to look at this matter more
closely.  It is a shame that the BC was not aware that this application is
in fact coming from one of our own.  I agree with Gabi and Marilyn's
comments and would very much support a call with those that are interested
in this matter within the Business Constituency.  Thank you for your offer
to inform us of ACDR's commitments to IP protection.  Indeed with so many
IDNs coming out first, it is important that ICANN has structures in place to
address UDRP, should it arise.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff