[bc-gnso] New member, introducing myself

Stéphane Van Gelder Consulting svg at stephanevangelder.com
Wed May 1 19:20:04 UTC 2013

Thanks to you all for your kind words and warm welcome ;)

I am very much looking forward to working with this group.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/