[bc-gnso] Excerpts from GAC Chair Heather Dryden on Beijing GAC Advice

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Sat May 11 15:54:28 UTC 2013

Thanks for the summary Steve. While the message heard by different listeners is often interpreted to fit their end, I would say that Heather captured very well the message I was trying to articulate in our Friday call, I.e. The GAC is our friend in court. Our job is to put some 'meat on the bones' in support of their openings to move the process forward. Any derogatory commentary will only alienate our ally.

As requested, I'll get a draft of the language around regulated industries and possible safeguards to you for our BC response by the start of the week.

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff
www.lifedotsport.com