[bc-gnso] FOR FINAL APPROVAL: draft BC comment on proposed final 2013 RAA (Registrar Accreditation Agreement)

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Wed May 29 16:26:41 UTC 2013

+1

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucia.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail:  <mailto:chris at andalucia.com> chris at andalucia.com
Web:  <http://www.andalucia.com/> www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

De: owner-bc-gnso at icann.org [mailto:owner-bc-gnso at icann.org] En nombre de
Angie Graves
Enviado el: miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013 18:16
Para: Ron Andruff
CC: Steve DelBianco; Bc GNSO list; Hansen, Anjali
Asunto: Re: [bc-gnso] FOR FINAL APPROVAL: draft BC comment on proposed final
2013 RAA (Registrar Accreditation Agreement)

Thank you, Steve et al, for the draft, which I support.

Angie Graves

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Ron Andruff <randruff at rnapartners.com>
wrote:

Thanks to the drafters for their hard work!

RNA Partners supports this final document.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc. <http://www.rnapartners.com>