[bc-gnso] Durban Meeting BC Attendees & Extra information

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Thu May 30 08:01:31 UTC 2013

Dear BC Members,

In preparation for the upcoming meeting in Durban, can you please confirm
whether you will be attending the meeting, and provide me with the following
information:

.         Arrival/departure dates

.         Hotel name

.         Contact details on site

.         Extra guests

Additionally for this meeting, can you please let me know if you have
African business colleagues that you will encourage to attend the meeting in
Durban, and whether you are a French speaker? We are currently preparing for
the Cross Constituency Breakfast with the GAC, and expect several French
only speakers within the GAC and from Africa, so it would be great to know
who within the BC is a French speaker to coordinate this meeting as
efficiently as possible.

Thank you ever so much for your help,

--

Kind Regards,