[bc-gnso] Update to BC Adobe Connect room

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Wed Nov 6 16:42:50 UTC 2013

Dear BC Members,

Please note that I have modified the BC's Adobe Connect room, and this
change will be in place as of tomorrow's call to enhance members' experience
on the AC room. The change to the AC room is that members are now able to
listen to the conference call directly through the AC room, and if the
attached instructions are followed by members, members will also be able to
speak directly through the AC room.

If members do wish to use the Adobe Room for speaking purposes, they are
kindly asked to mute their microphone through the AC room when they are not
speaking to avoid background noise. Alternatively members are still able to
dial into the audio bridge as usual, if this is their preference.

Please do let me know if you have any questions,

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi

BC Secretariat

bc-secretariat at icann.org