[bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: draft BC comment on Public Interest Commitments dispute resolution

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sat Oct 12 01:28:47 UTC 2013

During last week's BC member call, we called for volunteers to draft this public comment:

Revised Public Interest Commitments dispute resolution procedure<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/draft-picdrp-02oct13-en.htm> (PICDRP).      The BC advocated for public interest commitments (beyond what's in the TLD application) and should attempt to comment on the DRP.  Need a volunteer…

We're very fortunate that Gabi Szlak and Anjali Hansen stepped-up to the challenge.

Gabi and Anjali's draft is attached, giving BC members 12 days to review and comment.   Please REPLY ALL with any questions or suggestions.    We will finalize on 22-Oct and submit by the initial comment deadline of 23-Oct.

Thanks again to Gabi and Anjali for taking the lead.

--Steve