[bc-gnso] Monthly Status Report - Oct. 15th 2013
AHansen at council.bbb.org
Tue Oct 15 13:33:50 UTC 2013
Thanks Executive Committee and Benedetta for all you are doing. It's a lot.
Anjali Karina Hansen Deputy General Counsel
Email: ahansen at council.bbb.org<mailto:ahansen at council.bbb.org>
bbb.org<http://www.bbb.org/> Start With Trust(r)
Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc.
3033 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 600
Arlington, VA 22201
For consumer tips, scams and alerts: Read our blog
<http://www.bbb.org/blog/>Find us on: Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/bbb_us> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Better-Business-Bureau-US/25368131403> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=1917928&trk=anet_ug_grppro> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/BBBconsumerTips> | Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbb_us>
This message is a private communication, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete the message from your system without printing, copying or forwarding it. Thank you.
From: owner-bc-gnso at icann.org [mailto:owner-bc-gnso at icann.org] On Behalf Of Benedetta Rossi
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:09 AM
To: bc-gnso at icann.org
Subject: [bc-gnso] Monthly Status Report - Oct. 15th 2013
Dear BC Members,
Please find below the monthly Status Reports submitted by the Executive Committee and myself - BC Secretariat on October 15th, 2013.
Elisa Cooper, BC Chair
* Hosted two BC member calls
* Developed first draft of singular / plural comments with support from Andy Abram, Ron Andruff and Steve DelBianco
* Met with Credentials Committee to discuss membership applications
* Privacy / Proxy Service Abuse Report comments - in process
Steve DelBianco, Vice Chair for Policy Coordination
* Prepared policy calendars (19-Sep and 3-Oct) and led policy discussion on member calls
* Joined call with Credentials Committee
* Presented BC comment at gTLD Security Forum in Washington DC
* Drafted talking points and edited letter on singular/plural versions of new TLDs
* Solicited drafting help for BC comments on WHOIS study, Risk Management Framework, IGO/INGO Recommendations, PIC DRP
Chris Chaplow, Vice Chair for Finance and Operations
* Prepared ICANN Finance update for BC member call
* Reviewed material and joined call with Credentials Committee
* IRTP-D Working Group
* Meeting and calls with bank over SO/AC support xfers.
* BC budget update prep with Secretariat.
Marilyn Cade, CSG Representative
* Ongoing engagement with CSG Excomm to finalize agenda for CSG for ICANN 48
* Reviewed Charter and advised Credential Committee of relevant sections /in their assessment of two applications
* Identified issues with election of V.Chair/House, and engaged CSG Excomm
* Responded to member questions about election procedures on BC list
* Participated in BC ExComm call with CC
* Participated in ICANN Advisory Group calls on ICANN Labs
* Participated in BC Calls
* Reviewed materials posted on Collision of Names
* Supported Newsletter outline planning with Secretariat
Benedetta Rossi, BC Secretariat:
* Drafted election procedure for GNSO Councilor Election followed by NomCom Small Seat position
* Liaised with ICANN staff as Returning and Verifying Officers for the elections
* Worked on Newsletter outline and background work for Buenos Aires Newsletter
* Worked on Budget documents in support of V. Chair Finance & Operations
* Attended and facilitated BC member calls & CSG Executive Committee calls
* Drafted minutes for BC member calls
* Updated BC website with positions
* Updated BC Wiki (conference call information, recordings, minutes, presentations, transcripts)
* Responded to member queries
* Liaised with Credentials Committee regarding two new applications.
* Prepared materials and joined Excomm Call with Credentials Committee
* Continued BC invoicing round for 2013 to close the round for 2013 and followed up with outstanding members
* Submitted payments from BC bank account
bc-secretariat at icann.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bc-gnso