[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Public Interest Commitments Dispute Resolution Procedure (PICDRP)

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Oct 24 13:04:55 UTC 2013

Yesterday marked the end of our 14-day review period for our draft comments on PICDRP.

During the review period, one BC member (Ron Andruff) noted appreciation for the draft.  No concerns or objections were raised in email or on the BC member call held 17-Oct.

Therefore the comment was finalized and filed with ICANN today.  (attached)

Thanks again to Gabi and Anjali for their research and drafting on these comments.