[bc-gnso] Filed: BC supports Board Approval of PDP Recommendation to lock a domain name subject to UDRP

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sun Sep 1 02:40:40 UTC 2013

As discussed on Thursday's BC member call, I have filed the BC comment advocating Board support for PDP recommendations for locking a domain name subject to a UDRP.

There were no comments filed in the initial comment period (link<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/locking-domain-name-recommendations-02aug13-en.htm>), so ICANN cancelled the "reply period" that was scheduled thru 13-Sep.  Nonetheless, I filed so that our Board knows the BC position.

Benedetta, would you please add this to the list of BC "Positions and Statements"?