[bc-gnso] RV: BC comment on ICANN's Vision, Mission & Focus for 5-year Strategic Plan.

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 00:38:57 UTC 2014

I want to call everyone's attention to an ongoing challenge for us -- keeping pace with the full range of magical, marvelous Panels, and their output. Some members will recall that we  have called for the various Panels to be input into the Strat Plan process, but not to overtake or displace the community's input.
Marilyn