[bc-gnso] BC Officer Elections 2014 - Candidate Statements

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Mon Feb 17 09:00:05 UTC 2014

Dear BC Members,

In preparation for tomorrow's candidate call for the currently open election
process for BC Officers for 2014, please find attached the four candidate
statements received. I would like to also take this opportunity to remind
you that questions for candidates should be submitted by today COB. So far
no questions were received. If no questions are received members will be
able to ask questions to each candidate directly on the call with Glen De
Saint Gery, Returning Officer, moderating the discussion with candidates.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions,

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi

BC Secretariat