[bc-gnso] Question for candidates

amack amack at amglobal.com
Tue Feb 18 15:18:55 UTC 2014

Greetings all from Rabat. I won't be able to join today's call either due to meetings here, but I agree with Gabi.

I think it would be worthwhile to hear specifically about the candidates' plans for reaching sectors and parts of the world that under-represented in the BC and how we might create more visibility around icann meetings.

Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPhone