[bc-gnso] local Business Engagement events.

Gabriela Szlak gabrielaszlak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:17:41 UTC 2014

I absolutely agree with this approach as well. We should work with Chris to
help him help us.

Count on me for this lunch or any other activity that involves discussing
these topics.

Our approach has been to bring ICANN to the events and places were
businesses are already present and/ or to organize events during the ICANN
meeitngs with local together with leading organizations that can bring
their members to an appealing ICANN event during the meeting. I think many
of us share these views. And we have been quite successful with this kind
of approach in the past.

I have worked with Chris for the Buenos Aires meeting. The webinar we have
organized before the meeting was great.
When we showed leadership from the local organizations and expertise in
organizing these type of events, he was absolutely open and collaborative
and he listened and supported our efforts.

For the events during the meeting it was more complex, there were too many
activities going on at the same time.
But I am sure that is possible to learn the lessons and improve.

We should focus in the concurrent points of our agendas and be able to
leverage the opportunities.

G.

*Gabriela Szlak *

*Skype:* gabrielaszlak

*Twitter: @*GabiSzlak

La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial.
The information in this e-mail is confidential.