[bc-gnso] local Business Engagement events.

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 10:58:02 UTC 2014

Let's gather in Singapore among ourselves first? But it is important to also keep in mind the CCWG event and key messages developing that are businesses priorities, not necessarily ICANN staff's, so developing ideas about what to do and how ICANN contributes is different form ICANN
Running a show that we show up at.

Sent from my iPad