[bc-gnso] BC Officer Elections 2014: Results

Stephane Van Gelder Consulting svg at stephanevangelder.com
Thu Feb 27 17:22:05 UTC 2014

Congrats to all and thanks for your willingness to serve this group, much
appreciated.

Thanks also to Bene for handling the elections.

Best,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
Stephane Van Gelder Consulting LTD

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/