[bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: BC comment on Status Update from expert working group on gTLD Directory Services

Andy Abrams abrams at google.com
Fri Feb 28 17:51:16 UTC 2014

Hi Marilyn,

I appreciate your input on this issue.  I am fine with substituting the
current ccTLD language with a more neutral statement that as businesses who
register and use ccTLD domains, we are interested in further consideration
and discussion with the ccNSO on accurate and accessible WHOIS/directory
services.

Best,

Andy