[bc-gnso] Meet the seven people who hold the keys to worldwide internet security

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Fri Feb 28 18:20:23 UTC 2014

Chris,

Thanks for sending this; instructive and entertaining.  I must say, though, the most compelling bit was this:

"But once everyone has moved to the new, more secure system (this is expected in the next three to five years), the effects of losing or damaging the key would be far graver."

As we move more of our lives online and to the cloud, the same can be said of our personal data.  A good reminder to enact good data practices.

Cheers,

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [bc-gnso] Meet the seven people who hold the keys to worldwide internet security