[bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: BC comment on ICANN's focus for 5-year strategic plan

Aparna Sridhar aparnasridhar at google.com
Wed Jan 29 19:12:45 UTC 2014

Hi David,

Google doesn't object to including a mention of the public interest.  I was
merely channeling the original text, which took that position, and
reframing it in a way that I thought was more clear.  I had assumed that it
was an established BC position to look skeptically at that language.  If
that's not the case, I am happy to have a broader discussion with the
group.

Cheers,

Aparna Sridhar
Counsel