[bc-gnso] Of relevance and interest to the BC

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:44:28 UTC 2014

I post this to the BC list because understanding the views of different governments about a variety of topics that are also underway in external bodies but are relevant is relevant to BC's members interests within ICANN.

This is lighter than some of the possible outcomes which indicated that there was a risk that some governments would declare they are leaving ICANN. That is NOT what this statement says, whatever else it does say.

I have a little more insight as there is the IG aspect to it, so if anyone wants to talk to me off list about the IG "message" here.

Marilyn Cade