[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on ICANN's proposed process for IANA transition

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Thu May 8 20:39:05 UTC 2014

Steve,

Thanks to you, Phil, Marilyn, Aparna and Andrew for writing this comment.  In the time I have been associated with the BC, I have never seen a statement that so thoroughly melds ICANN's mission and the healthy mentality of business in promoting an agenda in support of the health of the Internet for all.

You know I am not prone to public displays of affection, but I love this short, sweet and wholly representative document.

Cheers,

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on ICANN's proposed process for IANA transition