[bc-gnso] FILED: Initial comment of Business Constituency (BC) on enhancing ICANN Accountability

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue May 27 16:56:11 UTC 2014

As we planned, today the BC filed an initial comment on Enhancing ICANN Accountability.
(see overview<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/enhancing-accountability-2014-05-06-en> and this page<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/enhancing-accountability-2014-05-06-en> regarding this comment period.   comments filed are here<http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14/> )

Our initial comments address just the process and parameters proposed for this Working Group.  Thanks to Susan Kawaguchi, Phil Corwin, and Aparna Sridhar for contributing to the draft I circulated on 21-May.

The BC also intends to file substantive answers to ICANN's questions before the comment period closes on 21-Jun-2014.

For that draft, I expect help from all the BC members who volunteered for this WG, including:

*  Marilyn Cade

*  Phil Corwin

*  Susan Kawaguchi

*  Claudia Selli