[bc-gnso] FILED: Business Constituency (BC) comment on Board WG report on Nominating Committee

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Nov 13 01:31:43 UTC 2014

Tonight we filed the attached comment on the Board Working Group report on the ICANN Nominating Committee.

Thanks to drafters who led our effort:  J. Scott Evans, Ron Andruff, and Aparna Sridhar.

Plus an executive summary by Stephane Van Gelder.

And lots of input from other BC members with direct experience in NomCom matters.

This was an impressive team effort.