[bc-gnso] Policy calendar for 8-Jan-2015 BC member call

Gabriela Szlak gabrielaszlak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:26:38 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot Steve.

Just an update as the GNSO Council agenda for the 15th of January has been
published today here
<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Agenda+15+January+2015>
.
I have a full morning schedule with meetings before our call, so not sure
if I will have enough time to revise before we start. I will do my best.

Thanks,
G.

*Gabriela Szlak *

*Skype:* gabrielaszlak

*Twitter: @*GabiSzlak

La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial.
The information in this e-mail is confidential.