[bc-gnso] RE: Results of the 2015 BC Officer Election

John Berard john at crediblecontext.com
Wed Jan 14 21:23:44 UTC 2015

Let me offer my gratitude to all who stood and congratulations to the new executive committee.

All our work is cut out for us, but for you the load will be a bit heavier.  The year ahead for ICANN community leadership will demand a lot yet the day will stand pat at 24 hours.

Get enough sleep & let us know how we can help!

Cheers,

Berard

Sent from my iPhone