[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comments on .CAT and .PRO registry agreements

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Wed Jul 8 21:14:20 UTC 2015

Yesterday the BC filed comments on the .PRO and .CAT registry agreement renewals.
See attached, and on our BC website here<http://www.bizconst.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/BC-comment-on-.PRO-renewal.pdf> and here<http://www.bizconst.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/BC-comment-on-.CAT-renewal.pdf>.

As discussed in Buenos Aires and on our list, we simply reiterated the concerns we expressed with .TRAVEL renewal.

Thanks to Phil Corwin for prodding us to action on these contract renewals.

—Steve