[bc-gnso] RE: FILED: BC comment on Proposed .TRAVEL Registry Agreement.

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Sun Jun 21 17:30:30 UTC 2015

I want to take this opportunity to thank the other BC members who provided input on this comment letter.

I also want to thank the entire BC membership for supporting this statement on the critical importance of  adhering to proper processes for the development of Consensus Party. This principled stance makes me even more proud to be a member of this Constituency and one of your Councilors.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal

Virtualaw LLC

1155 F Street, NW

Suite 1050