[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Procedure for Whois Conflicts With Privacy Law

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Nov 17 23:18:28 UTC 2015

Today we filed our comment on the IAG Initial Report and Proposed Revisions to the ICANN Procedure for Whois Conflicts With Privacy Law.   (link<http://www.bizconst.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BC-Comment-on-WHOIS-conflict-procedure.pdf> and attached)

Thanks to Cheryl Miller and Ellen Blackler for drafting.
And thanks to Marie Pattullo and Denise Michel for edits.

This was approved in accordance with our charter.