[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Removal of Searchable Whois Service from .SHARP Registry Agreement

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Fri Sep 11 16:22:54 UTC 2015

Today we filed our comment on Removal of Searchable Whois Service from .SHARP Registry Agreement.  (here<http://www.bizconst.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/BC-comment-on-Searchable-WHOIS-in-SHARP-gTLD.pdf> and attached)

Thanks to Andy Abrams for drafting, and to Chris Wilson and Steve Coates for edits.