[bc-gnso] CORRECTION: BC comments on gTLD Marketplace Health Index

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Fri Apr 1 15:24:16 UTC 2016

(With correction and sincere apologies to Waudo Siganga, since I failed to recall that he is on the CCT review team)

Dear Jonathan and members of the CCT Review Team,

This is a follow-up to BC member Denise Michel’s discussion with your group while in Marrakech.

The BC prepared detailed comments on ICANN<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/gtld-marketplace-health-2015-11-17-en>’<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/gtld-marketplace-health-2015-11-17-en>s proposed <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/gtld-marketplace-health-2015-11-17-en> gTLD Marketplace Health Index Proposal<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/gtld-marketplace-health-2015-11-17-en> and we believe our comments could be helpful to your review.  (BC comments here<http://www.bizconst.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/BC-comment-on-gTLD-Marketplace-Health-Index.pdf> and attached)

In our comments we propose factors that provide objective conclusions as to trust, robustness, and stability, and encourage you to view the proposed KPIs with scrutiny against this standard.

The BC is represented on the CCT team by Waudo Siganga.  And the entire BC is available for comment and analysis on your work.

Sincerely,

Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for Policy Coordination
ICANN Business Constituency