[bc-gnso] FILED: BC Comment on Proposed Supplementary Registration Proxy Service for gTLDs Operated by XYZ.COM

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Fri Jan 22 23:04:41 UTC 2016

Today we filed our BC comment on the Proposed Supplementary Registration Proxy Service for gTLDs Operated by XYZ.COM (attached and here<http://www.bizconst.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/BC-comment-on-registration-proxy-proposal-from-XYZ.pdf> )

Thanks to drafters Andy Abrams, Aparna Sridhar, Tim Chen, and Phil Corwin.

Comment period closes today, and as of now we are the ONLY comment filed (see all comments here<http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-registration-proxy-10dec15/>)!