[bc-gnso] Reminder: Call for Volunteers for the AoC Review Team on Security, Stability and Resiliency Review (SSR2) Open | Due 15 August 2016
chantelle.doerksen at icann.org
Fri Jul 29 21:09:10 UTC 2016
Expressions of Interest to serve on the SSR2 team are now being accepted.
Candidates should submit their applications by 15 August 2016. Complete description is below.
Just a reminder that as part of its Affirmation of Commitments (AoC) requirements, ICANN is seeking applicants to serve on the Second Security, Stability, and Resiliency of the DNS (SSR2) Review Team as a volunteer member.
Candidates are asked to submit their applications to reviews at icann.org<mailto:reviews at icann.org> by 15 August 2016, 23:59 UTC.
SSR2 Review - How to Apply
Interested individuals are invited to provide the following:
* A resume (maximum three pages), detailing relevant work and/or academic experience, as well as subject matter knowledge;
* A letter of motivation detailing your interest in serving on the Review Team and what you will bring to the team. Please include any experience participating in previous ICANN reviews;
* A Statement of Interest;
* Specify the Supporting Organization or Advisory Committee with which you are affiliated;
Email application materials to reviews at icann.org<mailto:reviews at icann.org>.
More information on the scope of, and expertise expected of volunteers to serve on this Review Team is specified in the Call for Volunteers. This call is intended for individuals interested in applying for a position of Review Team Member, in representation of a Supporting Organization (S0) or Advisory Committee (AC), or as an independent expert.
ICANN has recently adopted new Bylaws that are not yet effective that introduce new selection processes for AoC review teams. Accordingly, this Call for Volunteers, as well as the timelines described below, may be updated by ICANN during this application period to reflect these new procedures, if and when they become effective. We will keep you updated as needed.
The key dates to keep in mind are:
* Call for volunteers published – 30 June 2016
* Deadline to apply for Review Team- 15 August 2016
* Publication of Applicants - 15 September 2016
* Review Team selected and announced- November 2016
* 1st Review Team meeting- December 2016
* Final report issued - estimated December 2017
Please share this within your community and feel free to email us at reviews at icann.org<mailto:reviews at icann.org> should you have any questions related to this call for volunteers or the SSR2-RT.
Multistakeholder Strategy and
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bc-gnso