[bc-gnso] SubPro Community Comment 2 (CC2) Public Comment extended

Chantelle Doerksen chantelle.doerksen at icann.org
Tue Apr 25 18:27:30 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The leadership team of the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG would like to inform you that the deadline for response to Community Comment 2 has been extended to 22 May 2017. This extended deadline applies to both the public comment period (https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2017-04-24-en)[icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_news_announcement-2D2017-2D04-2D24-2Den-29&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=wL3Zo2cS0E1587i1K6plo1c3_QE_VYKpzxK_zxU6nHchrvvSIST7VWCi3I7o_dqG&m=WxXP9JrviiTrU-VdbsmG6mPzpG36AJ0n2iJ9xcZq00I&s=PZWNNQ-xGm0jqB0_bq7XyPf6cu8yY_qmBZrWjRo9RLc&e=> as well as to ICANN community responses sent directly to the PDP WG. While the deadline is being extended, the PDP WG leadership would like to encourage you to submit your comments as early as possible so that the WG and sub teams can begin considering them. In addition, the PDP WG leadership would like to reiterate a point made in its original message to you on 20 March 2017: recognizing that this survey is extensive, respondents may want to only provide answers to select questions that relate to their own interests or concerns.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Kind Regards,

GNSO-SECS